Horary astrology is a branch of astrology within which the astrologer provides answers to specific questions by casting an astrological (horary) chart for the time and date when he learned (heard or read) and understood the question posed to him, as well as the place where he was at that moment. Horary horoscopes are an extremely suitable astrological tool for providing precise answers to a clear and specific question.
Therefore, questions must be clearly formulated, and of personal importance to the client and should relate to specific events and whether or not they will occur in the future. Questions such as "will I get this job", "will he marry me" or "will we succeed in this litigation" are practical examples of questions that can be answered precisely by horary astrology. In the text “How to Ask a Horary Question?” you can find more practical tips and guidelines for asking these kind of questions.
Here are some important rules to keep in mind when asking a horary question:
- The questions should relate to the event or problem and how it will unfold in the future.
- The question should be such that it can be answered with yes or no.
- The question must be of personal importance to the client.
- Only one question should be asked, and it should be asked only once.
- If you referred the same question to another traditional astrologer before, there is little use in asking it again because the answer should be similar.
How are the consultations conducted?
You should formulate your question as precisely as possible by following the instructions given here. Then send me a question via e-mail on the contact page or by sms/Viber/whatsApp at +382 (0)69 74 93 92. The message should include:
- Additional information that better explains the situation and circumstances relevant to the issue
If the question or other information is confusing, I will ask for further details if needed
Upon receipt of the question, I will analyze horary chart and send you the answer in PDF format to a given email address or phone. This document contains a question, a chart and an answer that will be explained in as much detail as possible. Depending on the question, the answer may contain detailed information about the circumstances or people that may influence the outcome of the question.
You can expect an answer to the question within 2-3 days after receiving the question.
Scheduling and payment
- You will send a question with additional information by e-mail on the contact page or message (Viber, WhatsApp) to +382 (0)69 74 93 92
- The cost of this consultation is 50 euros
- Payment is made through the bank account, Western Union or other available postal services. Payment instructions will be forwarded to you in due time. Payment can be made in advance or when interpretation is ready.